Jobs Posted 3-22 through 3-30-07
Startup company needs project home employee
This is an entry level job. You can work from home, office or coffee shop as long as you own a desktop/laptop computer, access to Internet and phone line with free long distance. These calls are not sales calls. Your job is very easy and it involves telephone calls to specific companies throughout California, gather some info and enter them in to the Microsoft Outlook. That's all. There are hundreds of companies across California so this project will take a while. Fluent English and good telephone communication skills are a must. Also, these phone calls need to be made during business hours. Pay is $7.50 an hour. Living in the East Bay is preferred, particularly close to Dublin, Pleasanton, Concord or Walnut Creek because we need to meet at least once or twice so I can go over the details/initial training or exchange data”
Reply to: email@example.com
Part Time Customer Service/Sales Associate
Golden Benchmark Insurance Services is an established, growing, and well respected No Ca commercial insurance brokerage. We serve successful mid-size businesses with 10 to 100 employees to provide them with commercial insurance and employee benefits. Golden Benchmark is focused on supporting your career objectives and professional growth while encouraging a balance between your work and personal life. We are looking for motivated individuals that would like to work as a virtual customer service representative, from your home, on a part time basis-20-25 hours per week! Skills: Data entry skills, Computer skills, Insurance Background a plus. Additional Skills: Ability to type 40-65 WPM, data entry tests scores must meet expectations Hire Details: Permanent position. Hours are flexible, this is a telecommuting position. If this position interests you please respond to email.
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Artist / Marketing / Sales Support
Tired of working in an Office? Or worse yet....a cubicle?Have you ever thought about working from home?We do and we love it!
We are an apparel trim and packaging company who is looking for a: self starter with artistic ability, marketing savvy and sales support flair that can be a great and welcoming addition to our team.This may be an entry-level position but we promise that it will be a very fun and challenging position with a great opportunity to learn!
If you are a hard worker who is willing to learn, that likes to keep busy AND has a great sense of humor, then we want to hear from you!
Do you have these Qualities/Characteristics?
• Time management, self starter, quick learner, ability to multi-task, flexible, organized, proficiency in database management and communication.
• Are you interested in/or have knowledge in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or Graphic Arts; or substantial industry experience?
• Have 1 to 2 years experience in marketing communications management, design, and production of marketing materials.
• Must be able to design and produce marketing materials – outside vendors are not an option.
• Understanding of production terms, typography best practices, bindery, preparation and color proofs, press checks, color, and all printing methods.
• Strong production/prepress skills preferred.Computer / Software Experience:Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator CS2, InDesign CS2, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Adobe Acrobat, FTP, Windows 2000, XP, Mac OS X Operating Systems and Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint). Knowledge how to prepare files for CMYK, PMS and spot printing, as well as online and PDF viewing is a must.
• Order data entry, expediting, tracking
• Office support for Sales Staff
• Bookkeeping/light accounting
• Daily in/out mail & shipping
• Project/library filing and maintenance
• Answer/direct callers on multi line phone
• Database maintenance
• Must have a valid CA driver's license and a car.
If interested, reply by email. Please include a cover letter and resume AND your salary requirements.
Reply to: email@example.com
Start Working From Home Today!
There are many legitimate ways to work from home. Here you can find telecommuting jobs, virtual assistant jobs, home based jobs, home based businesses, work from home opportunities, organizational tips, information on running a small business, and more.