REALLY EXCITING CAREER from Your Home !!!!!
Reply to: email@example.com
Date: 2007-11-05, 12:30PM PST
!!!! Enthusiastically "Show Your Stuff" from Your Desk at Home ... as an Virtual Assistant, PR Professional and Researcher for Best-Selling Author, Trainer, Speaker and Web Entrepreneur The Position Specifics:
• Grab powerful responsibility by the horns as you promote and manage a bestselling author's internet presence, book promotion and speaking business.
• Become the hub of the wheel as you handle day-to-day inquiries for Training Events, Speaking Engagements, Teleseminars, Media Interviews/Appearances and Book Signing requests.
• Agressively create massive exposure as you plan PR, including creation and distribution of press releases and articles, publicity strategies and media plans to promote author and books.
• Voraciously dig into researching topics for web article content, white papers and future books as directed.
• Keep all the "ducks in a row" by meticulously maintaining and updating web content and daily calendar for all commitments, calls and appointments.
• Orchestrate and coordinate training event venues and travel arrangements for same.
• Be the smooth-as-silk conduit and liason between our office and the staff of the book publishers, potential attendees of training events and webmasters.
• Let your creative juices flow as you assist in writing press releases and event promotion copy.
• Navigate at the control panel as you monitor and update Media database weekly, fulfill media requests for photos & press kits, coordinate distribution of news and press releases.
• You MUST be a natural self-starter who is imaginative, cheerful, positive, enthusiastic and energetic!
• A "Mother-Hen" type who can keep the author's time scheduled, focused and on track will be a HUGE PLUS!
• You must feel that every day is wonderful and full of possibilities!
• You must possess the desire to personally succeed, be part of a winning team and to help others.
• Outstanding verbal, telephone and written communication skills.
• You must have very good planning skills and demonstrate attention to detail.
• You will have strong contacts across all media, corporations and organizations, so you will have to be outgoing, assertive and able to relate to many different types of people with ease and confidence.
• You must posses a natural ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks on deadline and with a sense of urgency.
• You must have the ability to work effectively and flexibly in a rapidly changing environment.
• Thorough proficiency in MS Word required; Microsoft Excel; email autoresponder systems and contact database management (CRM) experience also highly desirable.
• Experience in the publishing, speaking or seminar promotion business a HUGE plus.
Note: Part-time hours required until next edition book release in February 2008. Full-time status thereafter.
(1) Hourly: $17.00 per hour (will consider higher with documented experience and references) (2) Plus HUGE Twenty Percent (20%) commission for any/all speaking engagements independently secured and/or workshop-training seats independently sold.
(3) W9 Required (Independent Contractor Status)
Send a resume and cover letter WITHIN YOUR EMAIL (attachments will not be opened).
Location: Anywhere in US
Compensation: Hourly: $17.00 (but will consider more with documented experience and references)
Telecommuting is ok.
This is a part-time job.
Virtual Office Assistant/Accountant
Reply to: HouseDoctors1@gmail.com
Date: 2007-11-04, 5:10PM EST
We are a small business looking for a firm or individual who is currently providing back office support to others between the hours of 8AM – 5 PM Eastern standard time and is able to extend that support to our firm. This is a part time hourly or fee based position. We require current, active and strong working knowledge of Quick Books, Outlook and Excel Work from home or your business and connect with our business thru the internet. Duties include: -maintain accounting in QuickBooks, including payroll -strong computer skills -create estimates in simple proprietary software -maintain client data base in outlook -schedule projects, clients and workers - comfortable with phone and internet work -provide professional telephone presence For consideration for this position : -please state in the reference line of your response that you or your firm are currently providing this service to others -Include fee structure -Include at least 4 active professional client references -Include link to your web site if you have one Please forward qualifications to HouseDoctors1@gmail.com
assistant - virtual
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 2007-11-09, 10:15AM EST
Part time virtual assistant needed to do the following:
1. Make outbound cold calls
2. Post results on Website
Compensation will be based on results. Phone skills a must, polite, friendly, honest, and committed. You can earn from $250 to $1,000, based on the results you get. You will be calling sales leads to determine the opportunity and handed off to me to close. Complete training will be provided. Calls need to be made Sunday evenings.
Start Working From Home Today!
There are many legitimate ways to work from home. Here you can find telecommuting jobs, virtual assistant jobs, home based jobs, home based businesses, work from home opportunities, organizational tips, information on running a small business, and more.