Virtual Technical Recruiter
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 2007-11-25, 1:21PM MST
Title: Virtual Technical Recruiter
Pay rate: $60K to $400K
Advantage One is a national staffing company looking for dynamic, aggressive and team-oriented Virtual Recruiter/Account Managers to work with our corporate headquarters, located in Sterling, VA. The sky is the limit at Advantage One
This is an excellent opportunity to work from a home base and develop a local or national market at your own pace. When successful, you will have the opportunity to ultimately build and manage your own team. With a proven track record of successful management of recruiting/sales professionals, you too can earn the money you deserve! Advantage One*s recruiting/sales process is truly a team effort, so it is imperative that the candidate be able to work well with others towards a common goal.
If you are interested in the phenomenal opportunities we have to offer, or would like to recommend someone you know, please send resume/inquiries for confidential consideration.
Advantage One is seeking Senior Recruiting/Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Senior Recruiter, Managing Partner or Branch Manager in major business markets who will manage his/her own portfolio of client accounts to place technology contractors, consultants and engage in direct hire staffing. The position involves telecommuting from a home-based virtual office. Advantage One serves companies throughout the world. Our firm has been in business since 2004. Your sole responsibility is to recruit and maintain successful client relationships.
Analytical skills, ethical standards and creativity should be extremely high as a recruiter. You should be able to think strategically and be capable of negotiating decisively with a client or candidate. As President of our firm, I am constantly seeking ways to better serve my employees with the finest technology and resources available to our industry.
If you have been a recruiter or account manager, are motivated by hard work, have a desire to succeed, and enjoy working with topnotch professionals who telecommute and have found lasting careers that are extremely rewarding please contract us. Our recruiters work on straight commission at a very high commission percentage. We will be happy to discuss how this works with you.
ALL RESUMES ARE HELD IN COMPLETE CONFIDENCE.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Experienced Technical Recruiter or National Account Manager or former CIO with sales skills or Programmer with selling skills or Project Manager with selling skills.
Travel required: None Telecommute: Yes
Travel required: none Telecommute: yes
Cognitive and Motivational Psychology Editor - Part Time (downtown / civic / van ness)
Reply to: email@example.com
Date: 2007-11-19, 10:19PM PST
Cognitive and Motivational Psychology Editor Part-time Contractor (20 hours per week) San Francisco Bay Area preferred but not required. Will telecommute December 2007 through March 2008
Overview Capable editor to complete developmental and final editing for a High School readiness program that combines cognitive and motivational psychology and mathematics content. Agile Mind course services are dedicated to helping teachers and students – particularly those in under-served communities – dramatically improve achievement.
· Developmental edit and copyedit psychology content, including text, animations, illustrations, and assessments.
· Ensure that psychology content reflects the most recent research in motivational and cognitive psychology. Deliver edited content of the highest standard for an audience of eighth and ninth grade students nationwide.
· Work with program managers, instructional designers, and authors to recommend and implement responses, and ensure that revised authored content results in an excellent and highly motivating presentation.
· Work closely with content development partners. Collaborate to resolve editorial and instructional issues identified in the editorial or review process.
· Meet demanding editorial schedules; work efficiently to contain costs.
· Graduate degree in cognitive and motivational psychology. Thorough understanding of most up to date research in the field.
· 5 years demonstrable experience editing or authoring psychology content for High School or College levels.
· A record of working successfully on demanding, fast-paced projects
· Desire to contribute to a highly dedicated team determined to bring top-quality curricular materials to under-served audiences
· Graduate degree in psychology or education required
· Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
· Microsoft Word skills required
· Desire and drive for excellence
· Ability to work autonomously
· Ability to work at a distance
About the Company Agile Mind is an education company formed in 2001 to enhance both equity and high achievement in challenging academic courses. In collaboration with the Charles A. Dana Center at the University of Texas at Austin, BSCS, and other educators throughout the country, the company has developed research-based resources to support high achievement for a broad range of students. Agile Mind is committed to excellence, equity, and sustainable school capacity.
To learn more about Agile Mind, visit http://www.agilemind.com/.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to Craigslist email address.
Telecommuting is ok. This is a part-time job. This is a contract job. _______________________________________
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 2007-11-19, 5:44PM PST
Ben Allfree (http://www.benallfree.com/) is seeking other smart programmers. We will teach you the rest. We are a consulting and product dev shop with national clients and a lot of business with Rails, Facebook, and cakePHP right now.
You get $80K annually, just like everyone here does. Your day is a bit like being an accountant or lawyer. All the work we do is billed hourly and we have a tracker to automate invoicing. You work from your home in conjunction with project managers, and sometimes directly with clients.
We don't ask for overtime. No midnight emergencies or people calling to yell at you. Put simply, you will not find a better place to work with smart people and build things that people notice. Skills: * Ruby on Rails * Facebook * cakePHP * Java * Mobile * ASP.NET 2.0 * C# * SQL Server 2005 * ORM/code generation * LAMP/WAMP
Job metrics: * Full-time * Telecommute * Temp-to-hire * Full benefits/vacation * $80K salary Please note: This is a temp-to-hire position, not a contracting position. Individual candidates only, no firms.
Location: USA Compensation: 80K Telecommuting is ok.
Start Working From Home Today!
There are many legitimate ways to work from home. Here you can find telecommuting jobs, virtual assistant jobs, home based jobs, home based businesses, work from home opportunities, organizational tips, information on running a small business, and more.