Experienced Sales Professional Needed - $58,500+/Year
Reply to: email@example.com
Date: 2007-10-24, 2:39AM PDT
We are looking for an experienced sales professional with Mortgage and/or Credit Related Sales experience that can work from home.
1. Minimum 3 Years Experience in a Mortgage and/or Credit Related Sales Function.
2. Ability to work a minimum of 10 Hours per Day, Monday to Friday.
3. Excellent Organizational Skills.
4. Excellent Communications Skills (Phone/E-Mail/Fax)
5. Must be able to Start by November 1st, 2007 (The sooner the better).
6. We provide warm Leads daily generated from our Marketing Campaigns, but you will also be required to make cold calls to a list of Pre-Qualified Prospective Clients on a daily basis.
This Position is a Commission-Only Position and based on Minimum Sales Quotas generates $58,500 per Year. You will have 30 Days to achieve the Minimum Sales Quotas. Commissions are paid weekly on Fridays.
The Sales Style is a Consultant-Type Style in which you must ask targeted questions to determine the Client's Need for Unsecured Business Financing, determine if the Client meets the basic qualification Criteria, and position our Company as the best possible solution to the Client's Needs.
Compensation Structure is as Follows:
1. Company-Provided Warm Leads: $75 per Conversion. Sales Quota is 2 Conversions per Day. 2. Company-Provided Cold Leads: $150 per Conversion. Sales Quota is 0.5 Conversions per Day.
In order to achieve a Conversion, you will need to obtain the following from the Client:
1. Loan Application (Many Warm Leads will already have this Completed)
2. Signed Consulting Agreement
3. Driver's License
4. Voided Business Check
Please reply to this Posting with your Resume and we will contact you to schedule the 1st Phone Interview. If you pass the 1st Phone Interview, we will schedule a 2nd Phone Interview to further qualify you for the Job and if accepted you will be trained on our Web-Based Transaction Management System and will be able to start immediately.
You must have a dedicated Home Office that you can work from without interruption that meets the following Requirements:
1. High-Speed Internet Connection
2. Printer + Scanner w/ 25+ Sheet Document Feeder
3. Windows-Based Computer with Windows XP or later
4. Quality USB or Bluetooth Headset to use our Internet Phone. We recommend Plantronics Products which can be purchased at http://www.plantronics.com/. 100% of the Phone Bill is paid by us - It is free to you.
Please visit us at http://www.ezunsecured.com/ for more information about our Company.
We are a Small Business Financing Consultant and assist Small Business Owners to obtain Unsecured Business Loans and Lines of Credit. Our Clients must have Excellent Personal Credit (680+ Experian Credit Score) and have been in business for 2+ years.
Customer Relations Coordinator @ MySQL
Date: 2007-10-25, 5:23PM MDT
Customer Relations Coordinator
We are currently seeking a Customer Relations Coordinator to join the Services organization. As the Customer Relations Coordinator, you will execute the day-to-day services operations and will be the main point of contact and execution of proactive customer service in our customer care program. This opportunity requires an individual with excellent time management skills, multi-tasking capability, detail-oriented and a customer facing background. Communication is integral to being successful in this position as is dealing with shifting priorities and creation of new programs.
Join the #1 open-source database company, with great benefits (including 5 weeks of vacation per year), competitive salary, the flexibility to work from home, and the experience of interacting with a worldwide, multi-cultural workforce!
Includes, but not limited to:
• Provide customer service to both external and internal customers in a timely and professional manner by interacting over the telephone, corresponding via email; manage automatic systems and other electronic means.
• Enter all collected customer information correctly into MySQL systems.
• Identify, asses, and pass opportunities and issues to appropriate group.
• Collaborate in virtual teamwork with other Customer Relations’ Coordinator and services personnel.
• Advise MySQL managers on customer related issues.
• Travel to company meetings and training classes. Qualifications:
• Excellent spoken and written communications skills in English.
• A strong commitment and passion to customer service.
• A desire to be a team player within a small virtual community.
• Ability to work independently and remotely from home.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with limited supervision.
• Computer knowledge; ability to work with software packages such as word documents, spreadsheets Microsoft Work, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel and other Office products
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally without restriction.
• A bachelor's degree, or higher, is required.
• 5 years minimum related experience.
Language and analytical skills:
• Ability to write clear, concise correspondence.
• Ability to accurately present information and respond to questions from customers, partners, sub-contractors, departmental personnel, as well as other company personnel.
• Ability to prioritize and improvise (within departmental and company guidelines) to best enable our resources to meet the customer's requirements in an effective and profitable manner.
• Ability to write simple reports utilizing both spreadsheet and text format.
Interested candidates should apply directly to: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA3/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MYSQL&cws=1&rid=103
Location: Boise or Virtual