Any good business is always looking for a new way to advertise and catch the attention of their customers.
Well, have you ever put much thought into the envelopes you mail out everyday? How many hands touch an envelope before it reaches its final destination? 1, 10, 30? Does it even get opened when it gets there?
Make good use of your envelopes!
1. Make sure you have a complete return address label or pre-printed return address on every envelope. Using a great color label with an image will catch even more attention. You can get these cheap or even free at www.vistaprint.com.
2. Turn your attention to your stamp. Yes, that's right, your stamp. That valuable space in the upper right hand corner of your mail is now open for business. You are no longer limited to the flag design carried at your local post office. Photo.Stamps.com lets you create your own postage using photos and graphics. Put your logo, the company president, new product announcement, upcoming event or other eye catching image on your stamps for an even greater marketing impact.
3. Print or rubber stamp a short message on your envelopes. This is a very effective with material that is mailed to persons who inquire in response to an ad. For example, advertise a Free Report. When you receive inquiries about your offer, rubber stamp this message on all outgoing envelopes - 'Your requested FREE Report Inside!’.
4. You can buy paste-on dots, stars, smiley faces, and so forth, from an office supply store. Place these on your envelopes. But only if you can make it look professional.
5. Make your envelope lumpy. Everyone gets curious about a lump in an envelope and everyone loves free stuff, even if they do not need it. For example, inexpensive pencils, pens, plastic pocket calendars, etc. For best results, try to tie the object in to your offer and make it something people will use over and over.
6. Penny for a buck offer. Another very cheap way to make your envelope lumpy is to tape a penny to your sales letter. Then, in the sales letter, offer to give your prospective customer a discount - perhaps $1, $5 or $10 - in exchange for the penny.
7. If you are using window envelopes, print the address on a coupon that looks like a check.
8. Use larger than average envelopes. This is expensive, but the envelope will stand out from crowd.
Be creative and market with every envelope you mail!
Start Working From Home Today!
There are many legitimate ways to work from home. Here you can find telecommuting jobs, virtual assistant jobs, home based jobs, home based businesses, work from home opportunities, organizational tips, information on running a small business, and more.