American Express Travel is Now Hiring Virtual Commissioned Travel Agents!
Have you ever wanted to work from home or in a recognized travel store, set your own work schedule, and be associated with one of FORTUNE Magazines 100 best companies in America? Do you have at least 2 years of leisure travel consultant experience as a business owner,as an independent travel agent or as a cruise specialist with proven sales success? If so, this may be the ideal opportunity for you! Join our growing team and be part of a reputable company and powerful brand.
Our highly-skilled Virtual Commissioned Travel Counselors (OSR) sell cruises, tours, FITs, Luxury, Group, and Adventure travel to their established clientele. To assist you in maximizing your earning potential and overall compensation, you will be able to take advantage of our preferred vendors and special negotiated contracts. Our benefits, incentives, and programs are designed to help you meet your lifestyle and professional needs.
American Express Travel is a respected leader in the travel industry and offers a variety of excellent BENEFIT choices including but not limited to:
- Lucrative commission opportunities based on productivity and preferred supplier sales
- Fee Free set-up and no Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Ability to utilize Pay with Points Programs for Cardmembers
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Healthcare plans + 401K Savings Plan
- Travel privileges that include Familiarization Trips, IATAN, CLIA, and other discounts
- Training programs for sales, destination, product and ongoing certification programs.
- Opportunity to be listed as a Specialist on AMEX travel websites for additional client leads
- Partner and achieve positive exposure with a reputable company and powerful brand
- Corporate Discounts with various wireless carriers, computer companies, health & fitness and national bookstore chain.
- Ability to work virtually from home or in a local travel store*
* Working from store locations is subject to availability and in select cities only.
American Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At least 2 years of leisure travel consultant experience as a business owner or as an independent travel agent with proven sales success.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
If you meet this criteria apply today!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Start Working From Home Today!
There are many legitimate ways to work from home. Here you can find telecommuting jobs, virtual assistant jobs, home based jobs, home based businesses, work from home opportunities, organizational tips, information on running a small business, and more.