PERSONAL ASSISTANT NEEDED
Reply to: email@example.com
Date: 2007-11-14, 12:14PM PST
PERSONAL ASSISTANT NEEDED for a busy entrepreneural couple in Venice area. You will be responsible for running everyday errands and will be given a wide range of tasks. The entrepreneurs are seeking someone who is reliable, punctual, responsive and efficient and is stimulated by personal and business growth business segment.
• Carryout Personal Activities (personal related events, personal travel plans, personal and business maintenance & repair oversight)
• Car maintenance (weekly gas fill up, have car professional cleaned and washed, take car in for service when necessary)
• Maintain accurate task records and light data entry
• Run errands (grocery shopping, replenishing household items/supplies, personal shopping, gift-buying, delivery of mail to corporate office, pick up dry cleaning)
• Must love dogs and have experience with animals! Assist with new puppy (keeping supply of food/ treats, giving him monthly flea/tick treatments, taking him to vet appts. or groomers, occasionally picking him from daycare, some dog-sitting/dog walking in afternoons)
• Help maintain a their calendar, including scheduling business & personal appointments placing and receiving phone calls and emails
• Arranging and coordination of travel
• Handle correspondence(via e-mail and written letters) and Occasional package preparation and shipping
• Help maintain files
• Trustworthy, responsible, organized, reliable and efficient
• Must have 2+ years of Personal Assistance experience
• Must love dogs and have experience with animals
• Excellent communication skills
• Good organizational and filing skills
• Must have a car with clean driving record
• Must good computer skills, a reliable computer and high speed internet access
• Must be flexible with hours and some weekends – some on in office work, some remote
• Knowledge of Spanish a plus
• This is NOT a temporary or a summer job, looking for a long-term commitment.
• 5-15 hours a week position – maybe some weekends with flexibility in schedule to be “on-call” outside typical hours that are required of person.
Personal Traits required:
The successful individual is confident, with high energy and positive. He or she will be organized, efficient and flexible with the ability to remain calm under stressful situations, and maintain a clean appearance. They will be willing to take on challenges and do what is needed to achieve success-waiting is not a option, getting it done is the order of the day. As the personal assistant you will provide personal and administrative support to these busy individuals. As their "right hand", you will give them a wide range of assistance and relieve them of administrative details.
Location: Marina del Rey
Compensation: Paid bi-weekly as independent contractor after 2 weeks, rate based on experience
Telecommuting is ok.
Personal Assistant to President of Indie Film Biz
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 2007-11-14, 10:29AM PST
Looking for a competent, personable, and organized person able to assist President of small Indie Film distribution company. Assist on projects both business and personal. (Organizing home office, picking up mail, retrieving voice mails, compiling expense reports, schedule and track appointments, etc) Self-starter a must. Reliable and extremely detail-oriented. Talent for organization. Able to take charge and also handle clerical work. Send resume and example(s) of specific accomplishments to email@example.com Excellent computer knowledge and skills (Microsoft Word,Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) & writing skills. P/T with flexible hours (10-15hrs week)
Location: Santa Monica
Telecommuting is ok.
This is a part-time job.
Personal Executive Assistant
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 2007-11-16, 4:15PM PST
Prominent CEO is seeking a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant to support 100% personal daily operations including extensive travel arrangements, orchestrating logistics for meetings and conferences, preparing Board related documents, manage household projects, organize daily calendar, PDA, files, music, research, act as liaison with vendors, family, corporate staff as well as external staff and local clientele. This opportunity is a rare find and successful candidate must possess exceptional independence, tenacity, creativity, organization skills, poise and the ability to deftly navigate the daily demands of an extremely busy corporate executive. This is not a high turnover position and requires someone with staying power, excellent previous personal assistant experience, tenure and the ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound :). This is an opportunity to take full ownership of your job responsibilities, improve the personal organization of a successful CEO and have the capability and flexibility to work from home and in the La Jolla office as well as La Jolla family home. Company offers a generous compensation and benefits package.
Location: Work from home and La Jolla
Compensation: Depends on Exp
Telecommuting is ok.