Ultimate Software is seeking a customer focused, highly energetic individual to join our Consulting Services team as a Strategic Customer Relationship Manager. As a Strategic Customer Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for building a strong relationship with assigned strategic customers. You will work with the sales department during sales cycle, through implementation and continue to support the customer with their post live needs. The Strategic CRM will strive to build a relationship with the customer’s “C” level executives to ensure their satisfaction in achieving the customer’s goals as they relate to UltiPro.
THIS POSITION SUPPORTS A VIRTUAL LOCATION.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, CLICK THE "APPLY NOW" LINK. Do not e-mail your resume.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
· Perform systematic, consistent, and reliable communication to ensure all the customers are communicated with on a regular basis with the goal of establishing a strong relationship with a clear understanding of the CRM’s role as it applies to our customers as well as selling Consulting Services, Education Services, Forms and any service related assistance from within Ultimate Software. Follow up to ensure the engagement plans are followed through with satisfactorily.
· Determine high-value strategic solutions that can be delivered to your customer through a combination of consulting, education and product related services.
· Identify what business and UltiPro needs the assigned Customer Group as a whole has and which solutions Consulting Services and UltiPro can offer. Develop multiple contact points at various levels within your customers. Manage an ongoing information flow to customers, to ensure product updates and facilitate the creation of a trusted business relationship.
· Perform at least 3 on-site customer visits to each assigned customer.
· Attend User Group meetings within assigned region and meet and converse with all attending customers.
· Prepare and present Work Orders for the customer’s review and authorization.
· Ensure System Consultants are available and booked for sold deals.
· Clearly communicate proposed assistance, expectations and customer contact information to System Consultants.
· Create ChangePoint Engagements, Projects and Tasks cases for deals sold.
· Invoice $1.2 million in additional revenue, Professional Services assistance.
· Strong follow-up skills with customer base
· Proven leadership and project management skills
· Very strong customer service, time management and prioritization skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Highly motivated and team oriented
· Highly Organized with exceptional follow through
· Desire and ability to negotiate and communicate with clients
· Timely feedback and follow up with clients
· Professional demeanor
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Start Working From Home Today!
There are many legitimate ways to work from home. Here you can find telecommuting jobs, virtual assistant jobs, home based jobs, home based businesses, work from home opportunities, organizational tips, information on running a small business, and more.